Our Proven Three-Step Approach
Three Legged Stool
We go beyond the traditional classroom. Our qualified faculty and staff develop individual academic plans for each student and provide the attention needed for success.
- Accredited by Independent Schools of the Central States (ISACS)
- Effective organizational/ study skills
- Honors courses
- Individualized Instruction
- Individualized academic planning
- Stat approved curriculum from DESE & ISBE
- Transitional services
We have Master-level licensed therapists rained in various therapeutic interventions, including Dialectal Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to foster social and emotional growth.
- Minimum 1 hour of individual therapy per week
- Minimum 2 hours of group therapy pr week
- Anger Management
- Behavior modification skills
- Conflict mediation
- Coping/ problem solving strategies
- DBT Skills
Parents play a key role in our program. We engage parents regularly and offer the support needed for education and emotional growth.
- Weekly parental support groups
- Weekly contact with student's therapist
- Access t academic/ therapeutic resources
- Individual communication with teachers
- Parent Appreciation Committee