In August, we set aside several days and times for parents or guardians to come register for the upcoming school year. Registration is mandatory each year. At registration, we will provide your student’s Term 1 schedule, dates to remember, the Student Handbook, the Code of Conduct, and important information on using Blackbaud.
Our accreditation requires that parents or guardians complete the following forms each year:
- Student Records Release
- Medical, Psychiatric and Legal Records Release
- Drug Screen and Search Release
- Student Media Consent and Release
- Medication Release
- Field Trip and Emergency Contact Release
- Additional Services Release
Our accreditation requires that these forms be completed each year. Please expect to spend approximately one hour with us.
Dates for next year’s Registration will be announced in June 2020.